Like us on Facebook

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pk4 Australian Clear

  1. God has given us a Natural Cure for every sickness, pain , and disease he has created. We as his children just need to find the natural cures. My Aunt Trina suffered from Fibromyalgia for many years. My uncle Rubin being a minister prayed to the lord to give him the wisdom and knowledge of the healing properties of the essential oils. So he was on his journey to take the pain from his wife. He isn't a chemist though a lot of people ask him that; His reply is "No I'm not, but I stayed in the Holiday Inn Express last night" He travels and tells as many people as he can of the success that she has had using this product he developed PK4 Australian Clear. Just using it on themselves and people they encountered, they knew right away is was a miracle. They started to bottle it in large quantities and take it to craft shows and spray everyone that they could that had any type of pain. HUGE success !! The product takes away any type of pain in 3 to 5 minutes, Reduces inflammation, It's an antibacterial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, immune stimulating, decongestant, neurotic, and analgesic. I ordered some from him, I tried it on everyone I encountered, I immediately started getting requests for the product. I was selling wine when I found out of this amazing product. I had been praying, god get me out of this job and into something I could be proud to sell. This is it! I started out in ShipSheWanna, IN a huge Flea Market and telling everyone what it does and how it works. Immediately people were buying PK4. I then had people coming back the next day asking for it by name. My phone was ringing off the hook. It was people that had been sprayed by someone they knew. While I was pregnant I used PK4 for restless leg syndrome, back pain, and foot pain. PK4 also works for Arthritus, headaches, sinusitis, bursitis, neuropathy, carpel tunnel, itchy throat, cough, acne, cold sores, shingles. and so much more!!! I have a customer that uses it for COPD and his Dr. said he wouldn't get better. Now is asking him whats he been doing? His recent X rays were improved and he is getting better. This is a natural product that will take your pain away and not react with any other meds. Don't assume, just try it or you may never find something that works Call Now!! 269-501-2927

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here about your pain and how PK4 Australian Clear has helped